jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Packet.net DNS/SAN issues?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2018 14:18:34 GMT
Looks like the SSL certificate for the API endpoint has a wrong CN? it
seems to have been issued just today

SSL Server Certificate

Issued To

Common Name (CN)u2.shared.global.fastly.net
Organization (O)
Fastly, Inc.
Organizational Unit (OU)
<Not Part Of Certificate>

Issued By

Common Name (CN)
GlobalSign CloudSSL CA - SHA256 - G3
Organization (O)
GlobalSign nv-sa
Organizational Unit (OU)
<Not Part Of Certificate>

Validity Period

Issued On
Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 3:10:09 PM
Expires On
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 9:14:44 PM

‚Äč

The CN should match the endpoint, and it has a different one.
Could you try setting the "Constants#RELAX_HOSTNAME" property [1] to
"true", and see if the problem persists?

It would also be great if you could contact them and ask about the details
of this certificate.

HTH!

I.

[1]