jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Gaul <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: aws s3 list objects v2
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 16:58:01 GMT
Great, let's continue the discussion at
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/1267 .

jclouds commits must merge to master first although I can backport them
to 2.1.x.  Timing releases is a sore point but S3Proxy already upgraded
to 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT so S3Proxy's snapshot releases and Docker images will
immediately include such fixes.  Unfortunately its next release will now
be gated on jclouds.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/