jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Justinus Menzel <justinus.men...@vyasa.com>
Subject Re: aws s3 list objects v2
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 15:20:45 GMT
Andrew, thank you for responding.
I really need both parts. Hence I made changes to s3proxy which rely on
changes to jclouds.
I can setup the pull request with target https://github.com/gaul/s3proxy
But it also needs the jclouds change where jclouds back-end issues the
'list-type=2' request.
I'll try to setup a pull request into the jclouds repo.
Not sure how easily this PR will get accepted and merged. Apparently
changes need to go into master.
How long before master becomes stable and can be used for building/
releasing s3proxy?
Anyways, I'll give it a shot.
Best,
-Justinus