jclouds-user mailing list archives

From john.calcote@gmail.com <john.calc...@gmail.com>
Subject tokens and oauth
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2019 18:19:36 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I've been asked to look into converting our jclouds-based cloud client to use tokens for authentication.
The specific ask was to use OAuth tokens, but I think tokens in general would be a good start.
At the moment, we just use the root account access/secret keys to authenticate, but this was
never intended to be a long-term solution. We need a way to allowing our users to limit the
access of the credentials they supply to our application.

Can you please point me to some docs or examples that show how this is done? I don't even
know where to begin looking in jclouds java code for the right APIs.

Thanks,
John