Hi,

Could you give us some more details? What API are you talking to? what jclouds provider are you using?

On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 at 19:19, john.calcote@gmail.com <john.calcote@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Andrew,

I've been asked to look into converting our jclouds-based cloud client to use tokens for authentication. The specific ask was to use OAuth tokens, but I think tokens in general would be a good start. At the moment, we just use the root account access/secret keys to authenticate, but this was never intended to be a long-term solution. We need a way to allowing our users to limit the access of the credentials they supply to our application.

Can you please point me to some docs or examples that show how this is done? I don't even know where to begin looking in jclouds java code for the right APIs.

Thanks,
John