jclouds-user mailing list archives

From liyudong123@hotmail.com <liyudong...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to set local properties in jclouds?
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2019 13:44:19 GMT
Hi Andrea,

Thank you for your replying. In my case, I need to set different MAX_RETRIES for specific
POST request.

overrides.setProperty(Constants.PROPERTY_MAX_RETRIES, Integer.toString(100)); makes all requests
retry for a same number of times.

Could you give me a example on that?

Thanks and best regards,
Yudong