jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Gaul <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to unwrap a back-end provider
Date Fri, 22 May 2020 03:56:39 GMT
Here is an example of unwrapping a compute provider:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23044060/how-access-native-provider-api-with-jclouds-1-7

You can unwrap a blobstore provider in the same way.

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 12:13:31AM -0000, John Calcote wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I've searched high and low for how to do that "unwrap" trick you mentioned here:
>
> https://jclouds.apache.org/start/concepts/#providers
>
> I've even played with evaluating different methods on the blobstore context and builder.
I cannot find an obvious (or unobvious) way to access the back-end provider functionality
as mentioned in the link above.

> Can you please provide a simple example of how one does this?
>
> To be specific, I'm looking for a way to access the amazon S3 back-end provider so I
can find out what region jclouds has configured for the AWS S3 provider.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/