jena-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Committer accounts
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 21:58:58 GMT
There are still only four of the committers who have registered iCLAs
(names below). I have requested accounts for these four and they should
be set up fairly soon (notifications will be issued on jena-private and
on recorded forwarding accounts).

The remaining people need to keep an eye on the "unlisted committers"
list at [1]. Once your name appears in here please reply to this thread
so we can request your account (this list indicates people we have an
iCLA for but are not yet given commit rights to a project repo).

The accounts I have requested are:

# Andy Seaborne
Preferred user ids: andy, afs, andy.seaborne

# Dave Reynolds
Preferred user ids: der, dave.reynolds, der42

# Damian Steer
Preferred user ids: pldms, damian, dsteer

# Ian Dickinson
Preferred user ids: ijd, ijdickinson

Please note that many of the addresses I have been given as forwarding
addresses are not the same as the addresses used on the iCLA. For
process reasons I have to request the account using the email on the
iCLA. You can manage your own forwarding address after creation.

Ross

[1] http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html#unlistedclas