jena-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <andy.seabo...@epimorphics.com>
Subject Re: Jena JIRA name?
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 10:11:32 GMT

On 07/12/10 15:07, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> On 07/12/10 03:54, Dave wrote:
>> Hi Andy,
>>
>> You are right, that's a problem. I'm not sure why we've got the name
>> "Apache Jena" rather than plain old "Jena" but it needs to be fixed
>> and so I reopened the corresponding JIRA issue:

>> Also, I probably should not be listed in JIRA as the Project Lead. I
>> asked for admin rights and once I have them, I'd like to make one of
>> the real Jena committers the Project Lead. Any volunteers?
>
> makes sense and I can do that (doesn't stop anyone else volunteering but
> it's better to have one of the project to get used to the way of doing
> things)
>
> We haven't got Apache user names yet - is that a block? I have an Apache
> JIRA account with user 'AndySeaborne'

Dave,

Mix up on my Jira account names (so many accounts, so little time) - I'm
"andy.seaborne" on jira.  I seem to have others as well - I'll clear
these up to avoid any future confusion.

Could you please add "andy.seaborne" to the project so I can assign
myself tasks and also reset the project owner to me?

	Andy ("Jira Novice")