jena-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Dickinson <...@epimorphics.com>
Subject Re: Dont' fork the dev lists (Re: I wish to contribute a new tdb example)
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 14:17:17 GMT
On 09/12/10 14:15, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> So I suggest we all start mentioning the existence of the new list.  We
> can see how the migration flow goes, and make a pragmatic decision as to
> what to do when we get a sense for the switch over.
+1

Ian

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
mailto:ian@epimorphics.com        http://www.epimorphics.com
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
              Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK