jena-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jena JIRA name?
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 14:44:13 GMT
On 09/12/2010 14:07, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> On 09/12/10 12:35, Dave wrote:
>> Hi Andy, you are now the Project Lead for Jena in JIRA. I believe that
>> is all you need to create, assign, resolve, etc. tasks.
>>
>> Currently, new issues are unassigned. You can change that if you
>> prefer to have all new issues assigned to you.
>>
>> - Dave
>
> Thanks. I see I'm the lead now.
 >
> I don't seem to be able to assign things though. There's no "edit" on
> the issue under "operations" for me.

Anyone who is a committer should be able to do this, so it looks like
there is something wrong with the workflow setup on JIRA for the JENA
project.

However, I can see it, but then I'm a JIRA-Admin so that doesn't mean much.

> The JIRA documentation talks about a "JIRA project administrator" who
> should see "Administer Project" on the project page. I don't see that
> option.

I've just checked. You are marked as an Admin for Jena.

> Is "project lead" automatically a project admin?
>
> The only group I'm in is jira-users.
>
> (Hopefully, this is newbie user error)

Before I dig deeper can you please look to see if this is a change
someone recently made - if you still can't see the edit link then I'll
look into the workflow.

Ross

--
rgardler@apache.org