jena-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <andy.seabo...@epimorphics.com>
Subject Re: List target for JIRA case creation should be jena-dev instea of jena-commits?
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:08:54 GMT
Ok, hearing nothing against - let's change the JIRA email notifications
to go to jena-dev@ and see how it goes.  Replies to JIRA messages are
already set to go to jena-dev@.

How is this done?  There isn't a project page option: it says
nothing about where email goes to.

Do I need to raise a JIRA on Infra to make the change?

	Andy