jena-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: STRSTARTS does not work with Transactional TDB
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2011 12:41:04 GMT
A fix for JENA-154 (JIRA for this issue) has gone into SVN.

The probelm was a design flaw, so there is a new way to convert
GRAPH/triples to quads as well as a new way to execution GRAPH/triples.

Downside is that it is an application-visible change.  Many common-case
queries already correctly written will yield the same answers but not
all of them.  Putting the filter inside the GRAPH will change - it was
acting as if outside for {} block.

It is now SPARQL-compliant though.

	Andy