jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter HTTP Mock Server
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:04:18 GMT
On 14 November 2011 11:31, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 14 November 2011 09:52, Gerard Dougan <gerard.dougan@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sebb,
>>
>> Sorry for the late reply.  It's all been written in house.  There are no
>> dependencies on any libraries not already bundled with JMeter.
>>
>> There are only about 10 classes so it's by no means substantial.  Should I
>
> Howver, that's a lot bigger than most patches; so we probably do need
> CLA and/or grant.
> I'll double-check the procedure.

Every contribution needs to be done under some kind of license agreement.
For an individual it is an ICLA.
For a corporation it is usually a Software Grant.
If the company has an ASF committer with an ICLA on file and that
committer is comfortable (i.e. the company has a CCLA on file) then
they could submit the code.
Otherwise, a Software Grant is probably the best route.
<<<

See: http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas