jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1197207 - /jmeter/trunk/src/components/org/apache/jmeter/config/KeystoreConfig.java
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 17:09:23 GMT
On 3 November 2011 16:49, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:
> Only useful case is when you make many tests with different JMX files and
> don't want to use Keystore Config but I agree it's not a big argument :-) .

The keystore is currently enabled if the System property is defined.

If the KeystoreConfig were enhanced to include the keystore file name,
then we could change the code to only use the Keystore if the Config
element is present.
This would behave more like the CookieManager.

Howerer this would be a change to existing tests that use keystores.

However, we can use the KeystoreConfig as the only means to configure
the indexes; if a user wants to vary the values at run time they can
always use the __P() function.

> Should I remove them everywhere ?

I need to think a bit more about it.