jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Release time ?
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 16:09:25 GMT
On 01.12.2011 22:57, Philippe Mouawad wrote:
> Hello Sebb,
> Don't you think we could make a release ?
>
> Lots of important fixes have been made and 2 months have passed since last
> release.

First of all congrats to the huge progress you are making.

What about BZ52189: "JMeter 2.5.1 slower than 2.4 for HTTP POST requests"

Is that problem reproducible and really in the range described in the
first comment, or was that due to comparing different http samplers?

A drop in throughput from 130 to 80 just because of a newer version
would be pretty serious IMHO. Unfortunately I didn't yet have the cycles
to try it myself, but wanted to provide a heads up.

Regards,

Rainer