jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Pratik Dam <pdam.2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: query help on ActionRouter
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 17:23:08 GMT
Hi   Sebb ,
    The  problem  with that  is   the  testListener interface  only lets
you implement /override  testEnded  , testStarted , testIterationStart
events .  That's  OK  if   I  want  to  capture  test Activity like
Starting , Stopping    but  the  requirement   here  is    to  be able
to  call a   Web Service  on  clicking of  the File->Save   .
     I   went   to  ActionRouter as  I   want to be   able to add a
PreActionListener   OR   PostActionListener for ActionName.SAVE   . Is
there  an alternative  approach for  this ?

Thanks   for  the help

Pratik