jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Alon Girmonsky <a...@blazemeter.com>
Subject Re: Web Driver based Sampler?
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2012 12:06:15 GMT
Hi Lim.

This sounds like an excellent idea. I also feel that this part is missing
from JMeter.
I have a few comments:
1. You should consider writing a plugin which can maybe be more simple to
start with.
2. Smartphone will be a small challenge compared to real browsers. Once
that is solve, smartphones implementation will be easy.
3. The tool I know that can simulate (automate) a browser is Selenium. Yet,
it looks like a challenge (probably unlikely)  to implement it into JMeter.

As I mentioned it sounds great and required.

Alon.
http://blazemeter.com/