jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: System Call Sampler comments
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:59:21 GMT
I agree for renaming.
Regards awkwardness, in fact it was to avoid recoding lot of behaviour
given by ArgumentsPanel.
I agree it would be better.
Do you think we should recode or make some little change to ArgumentsPanel
to enable choosing the columns to display ? In this case we would only
display "Value".

Thanks
Regards
Philippe