jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Cheen-Pin Lim <cheenpin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Driver based Sampler?
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2012 11:07:59 GMT
Hi,

The tools mentioned help a great deal, however they generally look at it
from a single browser to a single server scenario.  Once you have more load
applied to the servers/services different characteristics tend to emerge,
which is why I was thinking that the use of JMeter would be useful.

Furthermore, if our primary audience is hitting the site using a browser,
then would it not make sense to use the same tool to simulate the load?

Just my thoughts.

regards,
CP