jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From chaitanya bhatt <bhatt.chaita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Driver based Sampler?
Date Sat, 21 Apr 2012 07:26:56 GMT
Pleanty of awesome tools are already available for free to meet your goals.

Free:
https://developers.google.com/pagespeed/
http://yslow.org/

Free or Premium:
http://ajax.dynatrace.com/ajax/en/content/c-speed-page-load.aspx

Selenium has a webdriver which you can plan on extending - if you will.
IMHO Jmeter is not the right platform for this.
Thanks
Chaitnaya M Bhatt
http://www.performancecompetence.com