jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 2.7 RC1
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 07:20:39 GMT

Le 22/05/2012 23:15, sebb a ecrit :
> On 22 May 2012 08:15, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:

>>> Ok now, since your commit r1340673.

>>> Ok if I make a ant distribution before svn commit. (changes order in
>>> Wiki ReleaseCreation)
>>>

>> Or: run docs-api task just after clean-docs and docs-site
>>
> I think as much as possible should be done in trunk before creating the tag.
>
> So long as the primary version property in build.xml retains its
> -SNAPSHOT suffix, I think everything else can be made release-ready
> without causing problems for the various build-bots.

with a "ant docs-api -Djmeter.version=2.7", build.xml can keep the
-SNAPSHOT and the overview.html is generated correctly for next release.

I've published a update of ReleaseCreation wiki page. The only change
between the trunk and the RC tag will be build.xml/-SNAPSHOT.

If the new release process wiki page is OK, I can make the RC2 tonight.

>> Milamber

>>> Not ok (viewing in notepad.exe don't care return line/carriage return)

Ok for bug50898 (not diff between svn file and zip file)

Milamber