jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Nachiket Kate <nachiket_k...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Jmeter Threads are not stopping as per thier end time
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 05:24:40 GMT
Hi,

I have added some changes in JMeter 2.5 , but now my jmeter threads are
not stopping on their scheduled end time.
e.g. if I start a thread group with 10 threads and duration is of 100
seconds each then threads are not stopping after 100 seconds but they
are taking 10-12 seconds more or sometimes even 50 seconds more.

so any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,
~Nachiket

DISCLAIMER