jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OnDemand thread group
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2012 08:18:24 GMT
Hello Sebb ,
I saw 3 reasons which Led me to implementing it this way:
- looking at use case of this feature it seems to me it's different from
plan. For me typical usage of on demand Will be to put lot of threads and
very few iterations , maybe only one
- code of thread group would have been too complex
- currently thread group is not Much impacted and we can improve on demand
Without risks on existing plans.

Regards
Philippe

--