jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Ravidev Gill <tigaro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Contributor
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 20:44:49 GMT
Hi Sebb,

Thanks for the reply and for pointing me in the right direction, your help is much appreciated.

I will be looking into the codebase and see if i can pickup a few things and be more active
on the mailing chain.

with kind regards,

Ravi Gill.

On Jul 16, 2012, at 9:28 PM, sebb wrote:

> On 16 July 2012 19:57, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 12 July 2012 09:46, Ravidev Gill <tigarocks@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Sorry for the delay in responding.
>>
>>> I have been following the mailing list for a while now, and have been using Jmeter
for last 6 years.

>> Quite a long time - there have been many changes over that period...
>>
>>> In the past few years i have written quite a few plugins for jmeter and a framework
for reporting around it is are still in use at a few of our customers.

>>> I would like to contribute the plugins back to the Community, and would like
to participate more actively specifically on jmeter reporting enhancements.