jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a Shared context between threads
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 21:57:31 GMT
I agree with you.

I was thinking of something like:

   Map<String, List<String>> (ID to List of IDs map), groupID <=> IDs children
   of group in a parent/child hierarchy
   - And then in regular thread group access map by ID to get List of other
   ID and use them in a Loop Controller

Use case emerged from here, but I am not saying it's the best solution to
the case presented there:

   -
   http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12827079/read-a-string-from-a-file-with-a-dynamic-name-in-jmeter

Regards