jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a Shared context between threads
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:37:32 GMT
Hmm I guess you are right. Just a suggestion.

I didnt like this either but you guys are the one who develop JMeter, I am
usually just working my way around until a feature or a bug gets developed,
as I don't count on my coding skills to make it into the clean JMeter code.

And I'm also too lazy.. ;)
בתאריך 2012 10 11 10:20, מאת "sebb" <sebbaz@gmail.com>:

> On 11 October 2012 08:00, Shmuel Krakower <shmulikk@gmail.com> wrote:
> > How about the existing bsh.shared name space? I use it like this to even
> > share objects between thread groups in beanshell:
> >
> > MyClass UI = new MyClass();
> > // Saving object to allow using it later for cleanup in tearDown phase.
> > bsh.shared.UI = UI;
> >

> Yes, that does work, but adds quite a bit of overhead unless one
> actually needs to use BeanShell.
>
> Also it does not address the synchronisation issue.
>
> > Best,
> > Shmuel.
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 11:57 PM, Philippe Mouawad <
> > philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I agree with you.
> >>
> >> I was thinking of something like:

> >>    Map<String, List<String>> (ID to List of IDs map), groupID <=>
IDs