jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PERFORMANCE => Changing JMeter defaults to ensure better performances by default
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 16:40:04 GMT
Hi,
I agree with changing the defaults, that's the first and easiest pain point.

I also agree with the fact that JMeter has bad reputation with those urban
legends, but this will change over time.
I think blogging about this may improve and you just gave me an idea for my
next blogpost... :)

Best,
Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance