jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Immanuel Hayden <immanuel.hay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PERFORMANCE => Changing JMeter defaults to ensure better performances by default
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 14:59:22 GMT
regarding 2: i think it would be better to have some checkbox in the test
plan like "disable taxing listeners (View Result Tree, ...)" like we now
have eg. with "run thread groups consecutively" as you then don't have to
change the test plan between development and actually running which may be
prone to introducing errors and/or forgetting stuff.