jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Young <youn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PERFORMANCE => Changing JMeter defaults to ensure better performances by default
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 14:49:26 GMT
>> Encourage JSR223 Samplers + Groovy  + Caching instead of Beanshell

Can someone point me to some documentation that outlines this better?  If I
include a JSR223 sampler there is no option for Groovy.  The wiki link in
this message thread says to include groovy-VERSION-all.jar in the
jmeter/bin directory, but a download of Groovy 2.0.6 doesn't have that jar.
Is the groovy-2.0.6.jar enough?

What caching is the above point referring to?

Sorry for these questions on the dev list, but that's where this thread
is... :)

Cheers,
Keith.