jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JMeter 2.9 RC3
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 22:07:08 GMT
Hello,
Many thanks for screenshots , notes and release preparation.

I noted the following;

   - There are missing changes in New and Noteworthy section, I updated
   notes and screenshots , can they be integrated ?
   - Some missing or old screenshots in component reference, updated
   - Missing Demo Test plan of Regex User Parameters, I copied it in
   docs/demos
   - some tyops in the changes, fixed

Will we be able to have these in 2.9 ?

Anyway: