jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: user.classpath, search_path and many jar files
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 14:11:07 GMT
Regarding Property resolution, it comes from:
TurnElementsOn#addNode:

if (node instanceof TestElement && !(node instanceof TestPlan)) {

I don't know why there is this condition :

   -  !(node instanceof TestPlan)

But it is the root cause of property not being translated.

@sebb any idea why it exists ?

Regards

Philippe

--