jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1511681 - in /jmeter/trunk: src/protocol/http/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/http/sampler/HTTPAbstractImpl.java xdocs/usermanual/component_reference.xml
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 13:20:58 GMT
Look good, but I agree with sebb remarks:

   - Surround the 2 fields with a line
   - Make default IP/Hostname

Or maybe another option would be to create tabbed pane:

   - one for resource retrieval
   - One for IP Spoofing with these 2 options
   - one for proxy server
   - One for optional tasks (use as monitor, save as MD5 hash)

IMHO, It would clarify these fields as today they are a kind of "lumber
room" / fourre-tout :-)

Regards
Philippe

--