jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ambrosetti Brolin <ambrosetti.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need assistance - about soap
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 10:09:07 GMT
If I understand you well you want to have a code sample of sending a SOAP
request?

Usually soap requests are simply http POST requests with an XML message as
payload. That's how it's done in Jmeter.

If what you need is creating a soap request from a wsdl, then look at
soapUI which also has an open source version (
https://github.com/SmartBear/soapui).

Otherwise google for "java http post example".

Nicola