jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Should we release a 2.10.1 ?
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 17:19:31 GMT
Hello,
You may have missed my previous mail so created a special thread.

Current 2.10 contains 3 issues:
- NativeCommand timeout issue => Not a problem for me as it's not a
regression
- Bad handling of redirects => This is a regression and could be a big
problem for users/
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19636282/jmeter-error-in-redirect-url-for-getviewed
65 times
- HTTPS Recorder => Current implementation introduces issue for BAD java
installation. This issue seems to affect some users judging on the number
of views of views It seems to be annoying although I am not sure we can do
something about it as we do not distribute the jks anymore. But maybe give
more details in LOG or UI:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19550472/jmeter-2-10-http-recorder-throws-keytool-exception=>
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19592609/jmeter-2-10-proxyserver-jks-error=>

So I vote for a new 2.10.1 and propose to add a clear UI message when
keytool is not available or folder is not writable.

Regards
Philippe M.