jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From James Liang <jli...@andera.com>
Subject RE: Test Script Recorder (jmeter proxy) doesn't handle multipart submission
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 01:56:51 GMT
Sorry, the test script recorder does handle multipart submission properly.  The problem was
file path.  I had to put the file in the jmeter/bin folder.

Thanks,
James Liang

-----Original Message-----
From: James Liang [mailto:jliang@andera.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 5:14 PM
To: dev@jmeter.apache.org
Subject: Test Script Recorder (jmeter proxy) doesn't handle multipart submission

Hi all,

My web app has a file upload function.  When I use the Test Script Recorder to capture a file
upload flow, the upload would error out.  When I upload directly to my web app without the
jmeter proxy, everything works.  After some investigation, it is clear that the Test Script
Recorder doesn't properly handle multi part submission.

Thanks,
James Liang