jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: creating a resource bundle for a custom jmeter listener
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 00:08:18 GMT
On 17 December 2013 01:12, saurabh gandotra
<saurabh_gandotra@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All -
> I've created a custom JMeter listener however I'm having trouble creating a resource
bundle for locale specific title / other label's.
> For eg:
> <code>public class CustomReport extends AbstractVisualizer implements Clearable,
ActionListener, TableModelListener {....

resource located @  org / apache / jmeter / resources / messages.properties.
> If i append this property to the existing messages_X.properties , the title is set properly
however, I want to be able to specify a custom property bundle and package it with the jar
which contains the custom listener.
> Is there a way to override this behavior and provide my own properties file which gets
appended to the existing?

You can override getStaticLabel()

Alternatively, recode as a TestBean and you can provide your own
properties file.