jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Nachiket Kate <nachiket.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter Custom ThreadGroup
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:35:10 GMT
Hi Sebb,

Because this way I can control threads better. In my application I need to
control (start new threads and stop existing depending on calculations done
on samples which I am trying to collect in Threadgroup )
For above need, I think threadgroup is better component to modify and use
Please let me know any other option is there or solution for continued
message.

Thanks
Nachiket