jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enhancement to be able to ignore DEBUG Sampler in ResultCollector
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:46:30 GMT
There is already a way to drop sampler output from the results - just
return null.

This is what the Test Sampler does.

At present it does not look like the scripting samplers can return null.

The Debug Sampler displays its results via the Listeners, so it's not
possible to use this mechanism to suppress Debug Sampler output.

However, I'm not sure it makes sense to special case the Listener
processing so that some samples get displayed but don't get saved.