jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Pokhilko <a...@ya.ru>
Subject Re: Migrating from SVN to GITHUB
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2014 07:17:43 GMT
+1

This would be great. DVCS'es has proven their strength and flexibility
already. I guess some of Apache have some option to use GIT as main
repository. I think the policy will not allow to use GitHub as primary
source location. But GIT allows easy process of having GitHub repo as
main workplace and pushing changes into primary repo in automated fashion.

Andrey Pokhilko