jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Save idle time" by default
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 16:57:03 GMT
>You can do so as you explained no ?
I can.
I just do not agree with "But regarding this one I would say that
under load test ( once you're sure
you don't have issues in your plan you are not interested by this info)."
I am going to have this option enabled, especially for load tests.
Without load JMeter usually is perfect in terms of "no gaps, etc".

>You mean you want this enabled by default ?
Yes. I guess it will not impact me much since I've included this
setting to the list of "must be configured before any JMeter usage",
however I feel this might improve the product in general.

> Yes, it could be
Ok, will see if I can figure out the patch.

> important known bug 56160
Thank you. Will check that.

-
Vladimir