jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Graham <jme...@ham1.co.uk>
Subject Re: Migrating from SVN to GITHUB
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 14:23:05 GMT
I think this is a good idea. I agree it would open up the code to enable
easier contribution from the community i.e. PRs are easier to comment on
and create than patches in bugzilla. It would enable easier branching, for
example we could easily branch the code when adding a new feature - or
maybe even share someone's fork which contained the new feature (e.g.
Philippe's AsyncListener).

Would we migrate bugzilla to github, or just the version control?

Graham