jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why do Functions that only have values as instance variable synchronize execute ?
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2014 20:02:07 GMT
Hi,
I commited patch with exception of LogFunction2 synchronized removal on
execute.

@All, as this change is touchy, I suggest you all do a code review and
possibly tests to ensure we don't break anything with it.

My analysis on this leads me to think it is OK, tests I ran on Javascript
function didn't show any issue except the following which seems to be
related to Eclipse Debugger/ Or Java (Tried Last java7, Last Java 8 and
Last JAva 6):
- I ran test, in debug mode, with new code, at end of test CPU is at 11%
and does not decrease. Running it in Run Mode , it is OK. Doing thread dump
(with debug mode) , I don't see anything in JMeter internals.

Regards
Philippe

--
Cordialement.