jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: Post-Sampler Timers
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 09:37:47 GMT
Hi,
Very good idea !
We always use the following strategy to have this  feature:

   - Use TestAction with 0 sleep and nest in it the Timer. This way timer
   pauses where it is located for the expected time and not SampleResult is
   generated.

So you idea would help as it is a bit harder to maintain.
One note although, how would you handle scoping ?
Would it stay as is ? If yes, won't code be difficult and clumsy ?

Regards
@ubikloadpack

--

Regards