jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Post-Sampler Timers
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 12:12:02 GMT
Hi,
I do exactly as ubikloadpack mentioned which makes things a lot easier to
look at.
I don't see much value with pre_sleep and post_sleep.
It would have been nice to have a "sleep sampler", which will reduce the
need to create TestAction with Timer in it, as done today.

Best,

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance