jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject SMTP Sampler and TLSv1.2/CipherSuites
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2015 15:59:59 GMT
Hi all,

to enable the SMPT Sampler to use a higher TLS version than TLSv1 it
seems to be necessary to change the SSLContext.getInstance call in
TrustAllSSLSocketFactory from "TLS" to "TLSv1.2".

We can't make that value the default one, since I believe it will
prevent connections to servers with older TLS versions.

So it seems, we should make it configurable. Should this parameter be
made visible in the gui, or should we make it a system property?

The same thing is probably useful for the supported CipherSuites.

What do you think?
  Felix