jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Is the git repo still being synched?
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 11:35:32 GMT
Am 08.06.2015 um 12:12 schrieb sebb:
> There are some other reports of Github issues:
>
> INFRA-9783
>
> INFRA-9778
>
> INFRA-9785
>
> I think these have all been resolved, if JMeter is still not synched,
> then it would be best to raise a new INFRA issue.

It was synced sometime yesterday evening. But the situation was kind of
unstable, even when jmeter was not in sync, other repos like httpd were.
Infra has an idea what went wrong, but it is maye not 100% safe.

We should keep an eye on it and give infra feedback if the problem
reappears.

Regards,

Rainer