jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Field name/description of Parameters in JSR223TestElement / BSFTestElement/BeanshellTestElements
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 19:16:47 GMT
Hello,
In the elements I mentionned above, the field parameters is documented as:

- Parameters to be passed to script (=> String Parameters and String []args)

I don't understand what is meant by:
-=> String Parameters and String []args

As Parameters is of type String , so what does String[] args mean in this
context ?

I find it very confusing.

Unless there is a reason I am going to change it to:

Parameters to be passed to script (=> Field is of type java.lang.String)

Furthermore in JSR223TestElement , I will modify those:
cacheKey_group.displayName=Script compilation caching (Mandatory for
performances)

cacheKey.shortDescription=This key should always be configured. If Cache
key is not empty, script will be compiled if JSR223 underlying script
language supports it and CompiledScript will be cached, ensure script does
not use any variable before making it cacheable. It is critical to
configure this key to obtain the best performances.

--
Cordialement.
Philippe .