jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Presence of * @version $Revision: 905028 $ javadoc in code
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 14:35:29 GMT
> Hi,
> Any feedback on this ?
> Is there a technical reason except for SaveService why those $Revision are
> here ?
>
> I think for maintainbility they should be removed where they are useless.
As long as we are on svn, they do no harm, do they? So I am +-0 on
removing them.

For SaveService, it annoys me, that the tests fail, when run from a
git-repo. I think, we could change the usage of $Revision to a sha1 sum
(or sha256, for what it's worth), and compute the sum on reading the
properties file.

If no one objects, I will give that a try.

Regards,
  Felix