jmeter-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Donation of a New Dashboard for JMeter : Questions and more
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 12:38:22 GMT
Am 17.11.2015 um 20:06 schrieb UBIK LOAD PACK:
> Hello,
> Can we start the IP clearance process or is there some step before ?
Don't know, if there are any steps to do, but I didn't find the time to
have a deeper look at the code up to now.

At a glance,
  * there seem to be missing license header for the new stuff
  * commented out old code, should probably removed before inclusion
  * the js.fmkr files seem to pollute the global js-namespace.
  * the html.fmkr files contain style-attributes
  * since we are obviously targetting modern browsers, the apache logo
could probably be in svg format
  * indentation of html.fmkr seems a bit out of place sometimes

Regards,
  Felix